It's already February...Slow down 2013!

Well will you look at the month, it's already Feburary!
Hope everyone's January started off alright, and you all kept up with your New Year's resolutions.
To kick-start my February, i went for a trip to the beach to yet again take more photos. The beach we went to had plenty of birds to take of, doing funny and different things. I couldn't get really up close and my lens weren't very long and able to close up on things that are far away, but i still got some really nice pictures.

I found this amusing because it resembled to me and my friends. The odd one out was me :')



This one is my favourite because the picture really focuses on the birds and there is a slight blur of the sea which makes them stand out even more.



Don't forget to keep checking on my blog for a new Tunes Tuesday, Believe Acoustic will DEFINITELY be mentioned this week! Even better, subscribe to my blog by email or follow me on BlogLovin' :) Thank you x

Comments

Popular Posts