Out Camping.

Hey guys,
Sorry i didn't post yesterday, I had just got back from a camping trip with my family and some other families and when i got back was really tired. I just got back to school today, so everything's pretty hectic around here, but don't worry, I'll try and keep posting every other day!
Here are some photos of my camping trip;

My little sister, Safiyya

Me and Safiyya climbing a mountain to get a better view of the beach... and for a better phone signal!


Who likes a bit of One Direction? I absolutely love them, and I'll be posting a bit about them soon too!
If you like my blog, would you take a minute to comment on my posts and hopefully i'll be adding a 'subscribe' section so that all of you will get an email for everytime i post. Thanks a lot! :)

Comments

Popular Posts